Angelika Moisieieva (Sitsko)
Partner, Attorney at law
Angelika Moisieieva (Sitsko) has vast practical experience of defending individuals in criminal prosecution, along with representation of the interests of victims in criminal proceedings. In the main Angelika Moisieieva (Sitsko) specializes in defending the top managers of economic entities in ‘white collar’ criminal proceedings related to economic and service activities. She has also repeatedly provided legal assistance to civil plaintiffs and witnesses during criminal proceedings.
Angelika Moisieieva (Sitsko) is actively involved in advocacy regulation and the formation of an efficient advocacy institute in Ukraine. She is also the author of numerous reports, articles and comments for legal and business media on criminal law themes. She headed the criminal and criminal procedure law committee of the Ukrainian Attorneys’ Association for more than three years.
- I. Mechnykov Odessa State University, diploma in law.
- Legal Awards 2014 – the winner of the “Best attorney in criminal cases” nomination;
- Top 50 Law Firms in Ukraine 2016 – is named among the top criminal law practitioners;
- Best Lawyers in Ukraine 2018 – is named among the top criminal law practitioners;
- Ukrainian Law Firms. A Handbook for Foreign Clients 2017 – is named among the top criminal law and White Collar Crimes practitioners.
- Member of the Disciplinary Chamber of the Qualification and Disciplinary Bar Commission of Kyiv Region (Ukrainian National Bar Association);
- Association of Advocates of Ukraine;
- International Bar Association;
- American Chamber of Commerce;
- European Business Association.
Successful defense against hostile takeover of a company with foreign investment, a leader on the market of automated systems and equipment.
Judicial defense of a major grain exporters against unfair acts of third persons, including conclusion of loan agreements based on fake documents.
Advisory services to a leading IT company as regards protection of data and design of a procedure of adequate legal acts in case of investigative acts performed by the law enforcement bodies.
The Best Lawyers in Ukraine 2018 features GOLAW partners among top expert lawyers for key legal practice areas