Partner, Attorney at law
Angelika Moisieieva has vast practical experience of defending individuals in criminal prosecution, along with representation of the interests of victims in criminal proceedings. She specializes in defending the top managers of economic entities in ‘white collar’ criminal proceedings related to economic and service activities. She has also repeatedly provided legal assistance to civil plaintiffs and witnesses during criminal proceedings.
Angelika Moisieieva is actively involved in advocacy regulation and the formation of an efficient advocacy institute in Ukraine. She is also the author of numerous reports, articles and comments for legal and business media on criminal law themes. She headed the criminal and criminal procedure law committee of the Ukrainian Attorneys’ Association for more than three years.
- I. Mechnykov Odessa State University, diploma in law.
- The Legal 500 EMEA 2019 – received a special recognition «Leading Lawyer», which proves her extensive expertise in this field of White-collar crime;
- Ukrainian Law firms. A Handbook for Foreign Clients, 2018 – receieved an individual recognition in the flield of Criminal Law/ White-Collar Crime;
- Best Lawyers in Ukraine, 2018 – is named among the top criminal law practitioners;
- Ukrainian Law Firms. A Handbook for Foreign Clients, 2017 – is named among the top criminal law and White Collar Crimes practitioners.
- Top 50 Law Firms in Ukraine 2016 – is named among the top criminal law practitioners;
- Legal Awards, 2014 – the winner of the “Best attorney in criminal cases” nomination.
- Ukrainian National Bar Association (UNBA);
- Member of the Disciplinary Chamber of the Qualification and Disciplinary Bar Commission of Kyiv Region;
- American Chamber of Commerce;
- European Business Association.
Successful defense against hostile takeover of a company with foreign investment, a leader on the market of automated systems and equipment.
Judicial defense of a major grain exporters against unfair acts of third persons, including conclusion of loan agreements based on fake documents.
Advisory services to a leading IT company as regards protection of data and design of a procedure of adequate legal acts in case of investigative acts performed by the law enforcement bodies.
GOLAW has been recognised in 13 practices by the annual research "Ukrainian Law Firms: A Handbook for Foreign Clients 2018"
The Best Lawyers in Ukraine 2018 features GOLAW partners among top expert lawyers for key legal practice areas
GOLAW lawyers have been highly recognised by the international peer-review survey Best Lawyers
Protection against the unfair procedural behavior of the prosecutors: will it work?