On the 3d of April the EBA and GOLAW are pleased to invite you to the EBA Expert Talk: Business financing - let’s make it clear. Undoubtedly, the topic of business financing is substantial nowadays, nevertheless it seems to be complicated and tricky. During the EBA expert talk we will discuss the subject through the perspectives of both parties: the business and creditors, and will definitely make it clear for all.
During the panel discussion we will raise up urgent issues and possible solutions on:
- Business climate in the context of limited lending
- Banking terms and conditions for business financing in 2018
- Loan security: position of the creditor and the borrower
- Financing tips for agribusiness and alternative energy projects
- Kateryna Rozhkova, Deputy Governor of the National Bank of Ukraine
- Denis Gutenko, Director of Department at Ministry of Economic Development and Trade of Ukraine
- Maksym Lebedev, Partner at GOLAW
- Natalia Gurina, Deputy Chairman of the Board at Raiffeisen Bank Aval
- Oleksandr Povshedniy, Deputy General Manager at ProCredit Bank
- Brian Best, Management Partner, Investment Director at Dragon Capital
- Peter Justin O'Brien, Country director at the EuroCape Ukraine
- Andrey Petrov, Head of financial and economic department at Wind Power LLC (DTEK group)
- Gebhard Rogenhofer, General Director at Syngenta LLC
- Roman Cherepakha, Investment Director at Horizon Capital
- EBRD representative (tbc)
Join our open discussion and be aware of what business as well as the government officials think about business financing in Ukraine.
Register via the link:https://goo.gl/forms/TLDrkYPEp2L72vGf2
Time: 10:00 - 12:00
Registration starts at 09:30.
Please note that the prior registration is required and only registered participants will be informed on any possible scheduling issues.