Olesya Mykhailenko, Associate at Gvozdiy and Oberkovych Law Firm participated in a Round Table Conference named Mediation in the area of the intellectual property law (hereinafter – the IP), which was held on June 11, 2015 by the State Intellectual Property Service of Ukraine together with National Association of Mediators of Ukraine.
Mr. Valentyn Gvozdiy, Managing Partner of Gvozdiy and Oberkovych Law Firm, as Deputy Chairman of the Bar Council of Ukraine, spoke at the conference named “Court reform: strategic planning and further effect”, held at the Supreme Court of Ukraine with the support from the European Union on June 15, 2015.
Authors: Angelika Sitsko, Victor Surnyk
1. The SFS of Ukraine Provided Explanations on the Special Aspects of Custom Taxes Applicable with Regard to the Contributions Done by Foreign Investors
2. Amendments to the Legislation on State Procurements were Adopted
3. Ukraine Cancels Special Duties for Imported Automobiles
4. Payment Accounts for Unified Tax are Changed
5. It is Suggested that Companies which Employed Migrants should be Released from Income Tax
6. The NBU Implemented “Single-point” Administrative Services in the Regions
7. The Parliament of Ukraine Adopted Amendments to the State Budget about Increased Social Standards
8. Terminated Credit Agreement is not a Basis to Terminate the Mortgage
9. Claim for early credit reimbursement shall change the term of warranty for credit