Another remarkable year of Gvozdiy & Oberkovych Law Firm resulted in high-profile recognition with the Legal 500 EMEA directory. Edition 2014 of the research on Ukraine traditionally has recommended the firm among the leading market players in Corporate/M&A and Tax.
Gvozdiy & Oberkovych Law Firm continues the series of legal video consultations on the most urgent issues for business. The firm’s Associate Kateryna Manoylenko provides a guidance on appealing against actions of the tax authorities in court as one of the remedies of taxpayers. Kateryna speaks in details on cases of applying this instrument of legal defense giving practical examples of its effective application.
1. New restrictions on the stay of citizens of the Russian Federation on the territory of Ukraine came into force
2. Lustration process was launched
3. Disposal (utilization) fee was cancelled
4. A number of permits was reduced
5. Amendments to the tax legislation were introduced
6. The Law on the amendments to the Customs Code was adopted
7. Amendments to the Law on Local Elections