Olesya Mykhailenko, Associate at Gvozdiy and Oberkovych Law Firm participated in a Round Table Conference named Mediation in the area of the intellectual property law (hereinafter – the IP), which was held on June 11, 2015 by the State Intellectual Property Service of Ukraine together with National Association of Mediators of Ukraine.
Mr. Valentyn Gvozdiy, Managing Partner of Gvozdiy and Oberkovych Law Firm, as Deputy Chairman of the Bar Council of Ukraine, spoke at the conference named “Court reform: strategic planning and further effect”, held at the Supreme Court of Ukraine with the support from the European Union on June 15, 2015.
1. Currency restrictions relaxed
2. Extra import duty to be cancelled from 1 January 2016
3. VAT payers are entitled to transfer excessive funds from electronic accounts to current accounts
4. Taxpayer is exempted from liability for late payment of taxes due to bank fault
5. Ukraine implements system of open public data
6. State fiscal service described specifics of transfer pricing rules application
7. Overpaid income tax may be used to repay other liabilities
8. Licensing authorities list amended
9. Regulations on procedures for businesses registration within 24 hours in effect from 16 October 2015