On January 22-23, 2015 a practical workshop on the topic entitled “Tax Reform 2015. New Rules of Doing Business” was held at the offices of Gvozdiy & Oberkovych Law Firm. The event was focused on discussion and practical application of introduced legislative changes. It gathered business owners and managers, as well as CFOs and accountants of local companies and Ukrainian subsidiaries of international companies.
Angelika Sitsko, a Partner with Gvozdiy & Oberkovych Law Firm, Chair of the firm’s Criminal Law Practice, took part in a study visit to Copenhagen, Denmark within the project "Support to the Reform of Criminal Justice in Ukraine" by the Council of Europe. The event was hosted on November 17-21, 2014.
1. New wave of partial mobilization was launched
2. Land tax nuances were explained
3. Issues related to operation of VAT Electronic Administration System were clarified
4. The transport tax was clarified
5. Deliberate damage of bank-notes by the banks