Olesya Mykhailenko, Associate at Gvozdiy and Oberkovych Law Firm participated in a Round Table Conference named Mediation in the area of the intellectual property law (hereinafter – the IP), which was held on June 11, 2015 by the State Intellectual Property Service of Ukraine together with National Association of Mediators of Ukraine.
Mr. Valentyn Gvozdiy, Managing Partner of Gvozdiy and Oberkovych Law Firm, as Deputy Chairman of the Bar Council of Ukraine, spoke at the conference named “Court reform: strategic planning and further effect”, held at the Supreme Court of Ukraine with the support from the European Union on June 15, 2015.
Authors: Sergiy Oberkovych, Oleksandr Melnyk
1. NBU simplified conditions of settlements in transactions on imports of energy products2. NBU explained the right of banks to refuse customer in financial transaction
3. Ministry of Finance defined procedure for cancellation of penalties accrued on amount of tax liability
4. SFS explained features of the special VAT regime
5. Cabinet of Ministers simplified procedure of customs formalities for certain products
6. Documents can be submitted to Ministry of Economic Development in electronic form7. It is offered to cancel requirements on compulsory use of seals in full
8. Consignment Notes in Transportation by road can be made in any form
9. Technical regulations for bottles used as measuring tanks are in force